Saturday, July 22, 2006

HOME SWEET HOME

Made it home 2AM Thursday night / Friday morning. Spent yesterday and today decompressing and running errands.

Here are the final stats on my ride.

Miles peddled: 3957.55
I completed the trip in 52 days which included 1 day of rest.
I averaged 76.10 miles a day.
The longest day was LaCrosse WI to Stillwater MN...135.33 miles.
I had 10 days of 100 miles ridden or more.
Six days between 90 and 100 miles.
Five days between 80 and 90 miles.
Six days between 70 and 80 miles.
eleven days between 60 and 70 miles.
Seven days between 50 and 60 miles.
Six days of 50 miles or less.
The shortest day of the trip was 32.53 miles...Wyoming IA to Dyersville IA.

This evening I started to organize the over 600 pictures that I had developed this morning. My plan is to have them labeled and in albums by this Friday. Speaking of Friday...My wife is throwing me a welcome home / congratulations party on Friday July 28th. The party is at our place 5pm until whenever. Food and drink will be served. RSVP if you plan on attending.

For those who can't make it to the party...I will begin loading pictures onto the site tomorrow or Monday. Jamie

No comments: