Monday, April 04, 2011

Next Challenge...Southern Tier

On Sunday April 17th I will be starting my next challenge...Pedaling the Southern Tier Bicycle Route. My journey will begin in St. Augustine Florida and end 3092.5 miles later in San Diego California. The route will take BIG RED and I across Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Texas (nearly 1/3 of the trip will take me across Texas!), New Mexico, Arizona, and sunny California. For more info on the Southern Tier Bicycle Route click here. During this ride I will be raising awareness and money for March of Dimes. My donation page can be found out www.marchforbabies.org/jdressel Although all donations are appreciated I'd like to ask my family and friends to sponsor me at .01 (1 cent...1 penny) a mile. At 3000 miles...that would be $30. 100% OF ALL DONATIONS GOES DIRECTLY TO MARCH OF DIMES. As I pedal my way across the United States this blog will chronicle my adventures and progress. I look forward to reading your comments.

7 comments:

Robin Niccum said...

Wow Jamie - that is AWESOME!!!! I'm jealous, how fun for you!!!
Robin

Mark said...

Good luck...stay out of Juarez.

Ashley said...

You're one determined man, Jamie! Enjoy the ride and be safe. Awesome blog by the way! Thanks for sharing :)

Asouthern said...

AWESOME!!! Good Luck and be safe!

Anonymous said...

Jamie,
My wife and I will keep watching your great journey.
PS We met you while voting today.
V/r John & Cheryl Keating

Deb and Larry said...

That sounds really neat Jamie - I look forward to following your progress on your blog.

Happy trails!

Jennifer Dodd said...

That is great Jamie! Good luck in your adventures and have fun!
Jenny