Thursday, June 29, 2006

3 Days...317 Miles

I couldn't wait to get back in the saddle after my day off. Tuesday morning while leaving Fargo I had a stiff head wind for about 40 miles. I knew this was coming. I started peddling a little after 615AM and reached mile 40 at noon...That was not good. I stopped at a bar to eat lunch and regroup. When I got back to peddling the wind had changed in my favor...I was off to the races! I finished the day with 110 miles. On Wednesday the cycling Gods looked well upon me again and granted me a great tail-wind for a second day...107 miles peddled. Today was a scorcher...Very hot. I finished the 3 day section from Fargo to Minot (317 miles) in 3 days.

This is all I have time for tonight. Until next time...Jamie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear your back up and running...or should I say peddling. It sounds like your having a good time. I love reading the updates.

Chad

Anonymous said...

Way to go Iowa Boy! Just to let you know Jordan mowed your lawn again last night and Liz cooked Chicken! Hope you have a great weekend of riding. Glad to hear you are feeling better. Take care! Guess what they gave Steve Alford another year on his contract. Thought when you heard that you could ride 200 miles a day.

Todd