Monday, May 15, 2006

Blog Rules

I don't know how often I will get a chance to write blog entries when on the rode. However my wife Liz has agreed to update the blog about every other day. At this point I don' see why I won't be able to call home 2-3 times daily. From these phone conversations Liz will update the blog letting friends and family know where I'm located and reporting on my over-all state of mind. I encourage comments however there is one rule. If you write a comment make sure to include your first and initial of your last name.

Example: "Hey Jamie, Remember,,my offer still stands when you get to Kentucky. I'll drive you 200 miles and I won't tell a soul...It will be our little secret" Matt D

If you include your first name and last name initial...You don't have to register. To leave a comment, simply click on "comments" at the end of the post and follow the directions. I hope many of you leave comments.

AND FINALLY....Congratulations to Amber in St. Cloud. She came up with the name "TRAINING WHEELS NOT INCLUDED". Amber wins a slew of prizes from my desk that I've been collecting over the past year. Amber...Congratulations...and Thank You.

No comments: