Thursday, September 07, 2006

Training Wheels...Lives On

Although my trip is over, Training Wheels Not Included will live on. From now on this blog will show your cool outdoor photos.

Have you ever caught a huge musky? Email a photo and I will post it on the blog.

Have you caught a lot of small fish from a lake near Minong WI? Email me a photo...It will be posted.

Cool pictures of you on an ATV riding through a giant mud puddle? The photo will be posted.

Have you ever had a run in with a sting ray...lived to tell about it and have a picture to prove it? The photo will be posted.

...And of course...Photos of you and your bicycle will always get top billing.

Who's photo will be posted first?

The only pictures that won't be posted are those of thirty/forty-somethings re-living their youth near the Apple River. No one is interested :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This should be interesting!! Can't wait!

Aunt Sandy from Chippewa

Anonymous said...

I don't fish, I don't bike, I don't camp anymore. So all I have is pictures of me trying to relive my youth.

The Apple River is great. It is Mardi Gras on water....

Terry